Input Media are currently recruiting a runner to work across and support all aspects of the business at our Production Centre on Askew road, Administration Centre on Goldhawk Road, Chelsea TV at Stamford Bridge and other locations such as Wembley, Arsenal and Twickenham.
Reporting to the Head Runner/Assistant Resources Manager.
Runners must be willing and able to travel to other sites in and around London frequently.
Runners will be provided with 5 polo shirts and 1 fleece. This is standard uniform, which must be worn. Runners are responsible for washing and maintaining their uniform as well as maintaining good appearance.
- Driving cars to various locations for deliveries.
- Setting up and providing refreshments for meetings.
- Driving clients to various locations.
- Replenishing stock.
- Managing food order receipts.
- Moving cars on match days to local car park.
- To keep areas such as the gallery and studio presentable at all times.
- Assisting on cameras/auto-cue in the studio.
- Phone operator for phone-in shows.
- Prepare/changing sets for various shows.
- Assist production team on shoots/logging tapes.
- To contribute towards developing an effective team and friendly environment.
- To undertake any additional duties as required.
- Reception cover.
Excellent time-keeping skills.
Good interpersonal skills.
Good attention to detail.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels.Be committed and client facing.
Must be able to take orders and follow instructions.
- Full clean UK driving licence.
Media related degree or equivalent.
Previous experience in a similar role.
- Previous Live Studio experience.
An interest in sport / sports production and media.
- An understanding of the industry.
- 160 hours p/m (shift work, weekends, evenings)
- 12 month fixed term contract
If you feel you match the requirements for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter with the reference (RUN300119) in the subject heading to us at email@example.com Your covering letter should outline why you feel you would be a successful candidate for the role.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications that we are expecting, we will not be able to respond to all applications. Therefore, should you not hear from us within 4 weeks of the date of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE