About Gravity Media Group
Gravity Media Group is a leading global provider of complex live broadcast facilities and production services operating across three core brands - Gearhouse Broadcast, Hyperactive Broadcast and Input Media - and located in the United Kingdom, Australia, USA, France, Germany and Qatar.
Our reach and services
Through its subsidiaries, Gravity Media Group serves the live broadcast and entertainment market across multiple business streams:
- Turnkey outside broadcast delivered through outside broadcast trucks
- Turnkey host broadcast & outside broadcast delivered through flyaway de-rig solutions
- Dry hire rental of all broadcast equipment and special cameras
- Radio Frequency Camera specialisation
- Build and commission of permanent broadcast infrastructure
- Sales of new and used broadcast equipment as reseller
- Programme Production
- Host Broadcasting
- Broadcast Services
- Remote Production
- Archive Services
- OnAir Design and Branding
- Digital Media
- Post productions facilities
Gravity Media Group is a market leader in the UK and Australia, and a strong presence in USA, France, Germany and Qatar.
Gravity Media Group is privately owned and headquartered in the UK but with a globally dispersed management team. The group was founded in 2000 by John Newton who is Gravity Media Group’s major shareholder and CEO.
In September 2016, TowerBrook Capital Partners LLP made a minority investment in Gravity Media Group to assist its global growth plans.
Gravity Media Group has worldwide revenues in excess of £100 million per annum.