Gravity Media is seeking a talented Creative Producer who is highly organized with strong communication, and project management skills. You will be responsible for establishing schedules, tracking project milestones, and budgets for all production activities. Communication skills are essential as you’ll be interfacing with talent, clients, and production team, coordinating with them to fulfill requests and realizing the production. True to the nature of being a producer, you’ll need to wear multiple hats at all times.
Work closely with Service Delivery Manager, Production Supervisor and Coordinator, vendors, and the rest of the resources within the Gravity ecosystem to coordinate and prepare projects that will be run from client’s facility. Occasionally, this position may be required to attend a remote event and may be required to respond to critical situations after normal work hours.
- Operate portable video and audio equipment, including studio and DSLR cameras, lights, audio recording gear, and other support technology.
- Provide creative pre-production services for stakeholders.
- Produce a variety of video products for broadcasting and video streaming
- Work with the Production Coordinator to ensure all planning and technical needs are met prior to any production. Transport and setup video, lighting, and audio equipment as required.
- Manage client interaction and expectations regarding video production support efforts.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders, directors, production team, editors, motion graphics artists, writers, and others to create high-performing videos for a diverse range of stakeholders, consumers, and client brands.
- Translate strategic briefs into compelling, well-executed videos that drive viewers to take action.
- Establish shoot needs, including leveraging existing assets, to consistently include best-in-class content in each video
- Constantly challenge the team to improve performance by creating innovative, credible content
- Interpret data reflecting consumer behavior across the paid social ecosystem to iterate existing videos, continually optimizing performance across multiple metrics
- Create and manage production work back schedules.
- Comply with legal, client, and brand guidelines
- Provide feedback on all major milestones of the productions including, but not limited to: scripts, talent, animation, designs, music, digital games and apps, live-action shorts, podcasts, proposals, and all other elements affecting the format, substance, and style of the video productions.
- Act as liaison between the production team and stakeholders and facilitate a feedback process for review of materials.
- Work in alignment with the client’s diversity, equity, and inclusion practices and identify opportunities for continued capacity building within the production.
- 3-5 years of previous hands-on production experience
- Able to execute production in a timely manner
- Familiarity with professional cameras (Canon C300 or similar), prosumer camcorders, various HD and SD formats, preproduction/planning, studio and field production, and lighting/grip.- Audio includes small format mixers, compression, EQ, effects processors, audio recording techniques for studio and field, multi-track and waveform editing.
- Post-production entails digital video editing, still and motion graphics design, and video compression for multiple delivery platforms.
- Must have demonstrated ability to motivate and manage creative staff and promote teamwork.
- Television, film, commercial and/or agency production experience essential.
- Must have experience leading cross functional creative teams, including editors.
- Must have experience managing multiple fast turnaround projects simultaneously
- Ability to inspire a team to share your passion and vision to complete a given project
- Must have excellent management skills, creative and visual artistry, exceptional writing ability and strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be comfortable writing briefs, reviewing scripts and directing talent.
- Must have excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong client relations and interfacing skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Ability to respond and work during nights, holidays or weekends if required
- Occasional travel may be required
- Written and verbal communication proficiency
- Organized and strong leadership abilities
- Ability to sit, reach outward or above the shoulder, stand, walk, handle with fingers, stand, bend, and stoop.
- Ability to operate a keyboard, view a video display terminal screen, ability to use telephone equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds and push or pull up to 25 pounds.