Gearhouse Broadcast are currently recruiting an engineer in charge for its operational service.
The engineer has to be comfortable with the Video and Audio workflow, intercoms, optical fiber and have an electrical qualification. Basic notions in computer network, TCP / IP universe are essential. Notions in Video RF transmission would be an advantage.
You will be integrated into the technical department, responsible for the delivery of broadcast projects. You will have to make sure Gearhouse Broadcast’s fly away are in working well (tests, configuration, maintenance ...). You will also be responsible of some shootings, from their design in the office, until the completion on site.
In connection with the technical director, you will test new equipment, and then integrate it into the workflow that we offer to our customers. In connection with the sales department and the technical director, you will be asked fto provide technical support to answers some tenders. As our company is working internationally, you have to speak technical fluent English.
- Management of broadcast systems - maintenance, upgrade, design
- Sales support for technical responses to tenders
- Establishment of set up for given services (drawings, diagrams, equipment lists ...)
- Technical project follow-up and management of technical teams in preparation of projects and on site
- Engineer in charge on certain services/jobs in France or abroad
- Technological watch and training on new equipment
- Good sense of organization
- Proposal force
- Master of Microsoft Office and Visio
- Fluent English
- Team spirit
- Good stress management
- BTS audiovisual option TIEE or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field
If you feel you match the requirements for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter with the reference (EIC1118) in the subject heading to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your covering letter should outline why you feel you would be a successful candidate for the role.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications that we are expecting, we will not be able to respond to all applications. Therefore, should you not hear from us within 4 weeks of the date of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE