1. What is your favourite part / proudest moment at Gravity Media?
The team of people that help me put everything together and make things happen, including the amazing people I get to work with on a daily basis. This is part of the reason why I have been at Gravity Media for so long. I am proud of the client base I’ve built up and nurtured over time and the relationships that come with that.
2. What motivates you at work?
The team I work with and bouncing off each other. Having people come in and share fresh ideas is always a great motivator as well as the collaboration element.
3. A tip for someone starting out in the broadcast/ tech industry?
Say yes to every opportunity that comes your way and try everything. Be interested and excited – technology is exciting and the broadcast industry is at the heart of it. Seize every opportunity, figure it out and accept new challenges and problem-solving.
4. Favourite sport / team / film / tv programme?
I am a fair-weather Arsenal supporter, I grew up in Highbury so they’re a team that I’ve always admired and loved. My favourite film is The Father with Sir Anthony Hopkins.
5. What makes great live TV?