THE FORCE OF GRAVITY
Gravity Media exists to create world-class content that inspires and excites. Our 500 people serve clients in all markets, from sport and media to news and entertainment, working all over the world from bases in the UK, Australia, USA, France, Germany and Qatar. We are driven by client service excellence. We’re always looking and listening, keeping up with the latest broadcast innovations – or pioneering them. Above all, we channel our energy into maintaining our reputation for flawless execution, deep technical expertise and efficient delivery.
OUR BRAND PROMISE
We use the collective power of our people and resources to capture, craft and create – putting our clients at the centre of our universe. We are expert, innovative and reliable; a guiding force in a complex world. It’s what we bring together that sets us apart.
Gravity Media’s support department is responsible for supporting and delivering the core infrastructure globally. This includes laptops, desktops, servers, firewalls, switches and cloud based solutions like Office 365. Based in our Watford office, the IT Support Engineer will support the users globally and assist with on premise and cloud based issues using remote support software and scripting to deliver effective solutions.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is motivated, adaptable and resourceful. Someone who has been working in a support based role previously and is familiar with a Microsoft estate.
• Provide First and Second Line support to users globally.
• Take ownership of the helpdesk.
• Provide user support for computer related queries, server and network functions.
• Ability to prioritise and effectively manage and communicate problem status to users.
• Strong user engagement and management.
• Record, prioritise and manage all requests and incidents reported.
• Create and maintain knowledgebase guides.
• Assist with the effective planning of the company helpdesk.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Solid planning and organisational skills.
• Passionate and knowledgeable about emerging IT technologies.
• Logical approach to problem solving.
• A keen eye for detail.
• Ability to effectively communicate both in writing and verbally.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in IT support roles.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, including SharePoint, OneDrive and Teams.
• Strong knowledge of Active Directory, Domains, Forests and Group Policy.
• Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and solutions
• Microsoft Office 2016 and above.
• Networking knowledge.
• Excellent telephone manner and client facing experience.
• PowerShell & Bash scripting.
• Knowledge of system monitoring and remote management toolsets.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure.
• Knowledge of Intune and Autopilot.
• Knowledge of Windows Server