Telestream produces Automated Quality Control software for file-based media conducted easily, quickly, correctly and comprehensively, with a high return on investment. Made to work in the way that you want, by the leading experts in the industry.
Intelligently correct out-of-limit Video Levels:
- Video luma level – including black levels
- Video chroma – color limit errors
- Video RGB – gamut/legality problems
Video ‘legalizers’ simply clamp or clip peak values that exceed the limits. This squeezes the range of picture contrast, can produce color artifacts where the colors become saturated and visual artifacts when the video is re-encoded. Vidcheck has developed patented intelligent algorithms that dynamically analyze the image to correct limit violations while maintaining the integrity and quality of the picture.
Intelligently correct out-of-limit audio peak levels and audio loudness (CALM & EBU R128):
- Audio peak level – levels that are too high.
- Audio Loudness measured to ITU-R BS.1770 and corrected to required program loudness levels – makes sure that audio levels are correct and legal to ATSC A/85 (CALM) and EBU R128 requirments.
- DialNorm correction.