The Desktop edition is designed for organisations that need to test and certify baseband video or file based content. It fulfils all requirements for UK DPP tape and file based delivery.
No false failures
- Physiologically defined analysis engine detects only genuine violations.
- Consistent results across all product editions and content formats.
- No time wasted fixing false failures.
Help with fixing failures
- Detailed frame-by-frame results enable you to fix creatively, without degrading content.
- Problem areas indicated with a colour coded ‘heat map’ .
- Expert advice to guide you.
Internationally recognised certification
- An official member of the DPP compliance programme.
- Trusted by post houses, broadcasters and regulators, since 2001.
- Consistent industry wide results. Interoperability with our technology partners, including: Tektronix, Digimetrics, Venera, Clearcast and Vanderquest.
No hidden fees
- Package includes technical advice on fixing failures, product support and incremental updates.