The Production Centre, London
Our flexible Production Centre in London offers full live production, whether on site or as part of a hybrid remote configuration. A robust and agile broadcast facility that has fully redundant technical power for services to continue unaffected in the event of a local power loss. Ideal for fast turnaround rolling highlights edit for broadcast or digital, live streams, in-match clips for social and digital, as well as crafted highlights, along with features and traditional post-productions.
We also have multiple VO booths for off tube commentary services, Avid Media Composer edit suites, graphic design and operations with dedicated spaces for production staff all with dedicated production talkback.
We have our own 4 camera HD studio for studio wrap around programming as well as extensive connectivity options for feed contribution and distribution.
- 4-camera HD Studio
- Fully networked EVS / Avid integration
- Dedicated EVS/IPD production area and production talkback
- HD Avid Media Composer Nitris DX edit suites on Avid NEXIS storage with Interplay PAM
- Avid Pro Tools audio suite for audio finishing
- HD production galleries with dedicated two-man commentary booths
- Additional multiple commentary booths with Central Control Room
- Hosted Digital Archive Services
- Media transcoding, live streaming and file-based delivery-acceleration technology.
Our Master Control Room has extensive connectivity options with dedicated Ku band antennas and downlink facilities for feed contribution.
Our fibre partners include, HD Facility Lines to BT Tower, global connectivity via the EBU FiNE network and direct connectivity to NEP Connect AnyLive, Globecast and CenturyLink VyVx.
We can also offer bespoke solutions via LiveU, Tier 1 Internet and our own UK network to our core London PoPs and via our NetInsight Nimbra solution.