Gravity Media (UK.) Ltd is committed to minimising the impact of its activities upon the environment. We operate according to the principle of ‘sustainable development’, allowing us to meet current needs without harming the environment or squandering resources in such a way as to prejudice the ability of future generations to meet theirs, whilst achieving sustained, profitable growth by providing products and services which consistently satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers.
We are committed to:
- Meeting all statutory, regulatory, and other compliance obligations applicable to the environmental aspects of the activities of our operations.
- Protecting the environment by identifying the significant environmental aspects of our operations and taking measures to prevent or mitigate their impact.
- Set annual environmental objectives and targets that are monitored and reviewed with the aim of improving our environmental performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are made aware of our environmental objectives and how they can assist in meeting these objectives.
- Using the environmental standard ISO 14001:2015 for the development of our environmental management system, and as a driver for continual improvement of our environmental performance.
- Reducing waste and preventing pollution, using renewable or recyclable resources, and reducing the use of natural resources where possible.
- Including environmental and sustainability considerations in the procurement of resources and services.
- Providing environmental and sustainability objectives and targets which are specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely with the aim of reviewing these on a regular basis.
To meet our commitments, we will review this Environmental Policy annually to ensure that progress is being made, and that the objectives are appropriate and consider the scale and environmental impacts of our current operations.
This Policy forms part of our commitment to the planet and we encourage our people, customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders to do the same.