- Used Equipment Sales
Neutrik BTU-11 HD BNC connector
The rearTWIST HD BNC cable connector offers a true 75 Ω design and is perfectly suitable for HD applications.
The patented rearTWIST boot guarantees easy access even in high density applications and offers color coding.
Belden 1694A (ANH), Belden 4694R, Bryant BD SD11, Canare L-4.5CHD, Clark Wire CD7506-0, CommScope 5765, Gepco VSD2001, Suhner S05163-02, Suhner S05133-07, Percon VK77
Pin: 1.6 mm (square)
Shield: 7.36 mm (hex)
- “rearTWIST Principle” locking/unlocking using the easily accessible soft touch boot (Patent DE 100 48507)
- Ideal for recessed bulkheads where access to the “head” of the connector might be an issue. These connectors turn from the back and not the front.
- True 75 Ω design meets the stringent HDTV / DVD requirements
- Leading area: Avoids tilting due to side forces to protect contacts from deformation. Guarantees a lifetime of min. 1000 mating cycles!
- Snug-fit center pin insert provides tactile feedback
- Shield and jacket crimp technology prevents the problem of an exposed grounding braid on cable assemblies
- Excellent cable protection and retention
- Precise Swiss machined brass parts for outstanding durability
- Accessories include color coded boots in 10 standard colors, crimp tool and dies