The AFC heads offer unparalleled performance for a compact robotic head and provide advanced features designed to excel at a wide range of production requirements.
The AFC-100 head is the ideal choice for a wide range of broadcast applications ranging from studio camera robotics to live events and sports production. Speeds of up to 100° per second can be achieved whilst a high payload capacity offers supports for full studio build-up kits including cameras, teleprompters and accessories.
- Accurate, fast and compact with heavy duty payload options (HD)
- 360° unrestricted panning with high bandwidth 3G HD video slip-ring options.
- Available in quiet and high-speed variants.
- Networkable and easily scalable for multi-camera operation.
- Ethernet control of head and lens motions.
- Integrated control of all lens types.
- External fibre interfaces for extended operating distances available.
- Control options include Joystick, Pan Bars, and Software.
- Options for track rail and lift.
- Suitable for virtual studios and augmented reality.
Camera Payload up to 15kg
Max Speed up to 100˚/sec
Dimensions 320 x 268 x 156mm
Power 24 VDC / 110-240 VAC
- Download AFC New Leaflet Web (642 KB pdf)