Fujinon UA46x9.5BERD 4K Lens
Realizes a 46x zoom, the world's highest* magnification in a broadcast portable lens for 4K video production.
The UA46x9.5 covers a focal length from 9.5mm to a high magnification of 437mm, making it the world's widest angle** lens in its class. It is a portable broadcast zoom lens that enables incredible video to be shot in a wide variety of scenes. Using state-of-the-art optical design technology, it suppresses color aberrations to the minimum. Also, it realizes vivid color reproduction and high contrast by improving the light transmittance. Rich tones are reproduced with High Dynamic Range (HDR).
- * World's highest magnification zoom ratio for a 4K broadcast portable zoom lens. As of August 20, 2018, according to Fujifilm research.
- ** World's widest angle in a 40x or greater broadcast portable zoom lens.
- The world’s highest zoom ratio in a broadcast portable lens for 4K video production, realizing a 46x zoom
- Reproduces rich tones using state-of-the-art optical design technology
- Equipped with a proprietary anti-vibration mechanism, supporting 4K video production
- Newly developed drive unit realizes a high level of operability
- Realizes natural bokeh with the adoption of a nine aperture blade design
Model Name UA46x9.5BERD
Focal Length 1x 9.5-437mm
Focal Length 2x 19-874mm
Zoom Ratio 46x
Maximum relative aperture (F-no.) 1:2.0 (9.5-224mm) / 1:3.9 (437mm)
Minimum object distance (M.O.D.) from front lens 2.8m
Object dimensions at M.O.D. 16 : 9 Aspect ratio 1x 9.5mm 2,635mm x 1,491mm
437mm 59mm x 33mm
Object dimensions at M.O.D. 16 : 9 Aspect ratio 2x 19mm 1,331mm x 748mm
874mm 30mm x 17mm
Angular field of view 16 : 9 Aspect ratio 1x 9.5mm 53.6°×31.7°
Angular field of view 16 : 9 Aspect ratio 2x 19mm 28.3°×16.1°
Filter Thread M127x0.75
Approx. Size (Φ x Length) Φ146.5 x 345.8mm
Approx. Mass (without Lens Hood) 5.7kg