- EVS Ingest
- EVS & Servers
EVS XFILE3 FILE TRANSFER AND ARCHIVING
Xfile3 is the fastest way to move and exchange your EVS files during production. Backup, stream and restore your content -- in any format and from multiple destinations - and get first-generation images back to the studio, with no impact on the SDTI network performance.
From a single, connected workstation, XFile3 allows users to find and restore archived content –transcoding it if necessary – and automatically backs up media to disk with on-the- fly creation of transcoded editions throughout the production. Operators can monitor and manage all file transfers from one easy interface, giving them complete control and visibility of the content across its lifecycle.
Connected Live Archive
Today’s live archives for events are connected, and WAN circuits are readily available. XFile3 becomes an connected live archive when combined with EVS C-Next solution and the C-Next service in the cloud. Make your sharing of content easier by direct workflows in XFile3 connected to more content and more people.
Simple Intuitive UI
Performing archive and restore of content for live events should not be difficult, and the user interface to execute should be simple. XFile3 was born out of user’s requests and the need to command a high volume of live archive during the top tier events around the world.
Archive during Live Production
No need to wait to the end of the live production to archive content from your live production server, XFile3 lets you transfer during live game operations to be completed moments after the live event. Save time, and secure your content so you can make a fast departure from the OB Production Truck.
- XFile3 Software
- Full License for Backup, Restore, Transcode, Edit, Streaming on XF3 Hardware Platform
- XF32-4301D 2U Platform Hardware
- Dual 8-Core CPU @2.1 GHz
- 64GB RAM DDR4 ECC2400
- 1x 200GB SSD for OS
- 2x 2TB SATA HDD Removable
- Transcoding License
- HW Ordering Options
- OS: Windows 7 or Windows 10 Enterprise
- XF32-4D-SATA+ : Additional 2x 2TB Removable HDD
- XF32-4D-RAID+ : Additional 8x 1.2TB SAS HDD
- XFile Lite - Simple Backup/Restore Mode
- License to install on non XF3 Hardware for Simple Backup/Restore
- XFile Lite Streaming Only Mode
- License to install on Non-XF3 Hardware for Streaming to File
- XFile Lite – Media Manager Mode
- License for media manager only view