Incredible 4K imaging at 86x zoom and a focal length of 9.3-1600mm (using the built-in 2x extender), supported by ground-breaking stabilising technology make the Canon UJ86 the flagship 4K broadcast lens in Canon’s line-up.
The Canon UJ86’s depth of field management throughout its extensive focal range makes it an essential lens for live 4K sports production, concerts and other live events. The lens is a similar weight and size to its HD predecessor, the XJ86. So the UHD DIGISUPER 86 will fit smoothly into your existing live production set-up.
Unbeatable 4K image capture
Image-wise, the UJ86 is a superb 4K lens. The resolution, high contrast and colour consistency are maintained right to the very edge of the image. And Canon’s aberration correction technology prevents colours from bleeding and keeps ghosting and flare to an absolute minimum. Twinned with our fleet of Sony HDC-4300 4K cameras, the UJ86 guarantees you best-in-class 4K images for your live production.
Supporting your UHD production with Canon’s full range of 4K lenses
The UJ86 forms part of our complete line-up of Canon 4K lenses. Along with the UJ27 and UJ90 box lenses, and CJ12 and CJ20 4K ENG lenses, it supports your production with uncompromisingly high-quality image capture, whatever your application.
- Outstandingly high resolution 2/3” 4k field lens with 86 x zoom and 9.3-800mm focal length (up to 1600mm with 2 x built in extender)
- Class-leading beyond-4k performance right to the edge of the image and throughout the zoo range for unmatched quality
- High contrast and high resolution in all wavelength regions and the B, G and R channels in the 4k and beyond 4k frequency bands
- Similar size and weight to HD field lenses for seamless integration with existing HDTV technical setups and shooting environments
- Beyond 4k resolution even with image stabilisation applied
- Full support for virtual systems thanks to the built in 16-bit encoder
- Fully compatible with existing HD field lens accessories
- Download Canon 4K UHD Lens catalog (5.5 MB pdf)