APC 3000VA UPS
APC Smart-UPS 3000VA LCD RM 2U 230V with SmartConnect
Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.
Includes: CD with software, Documentation CD, Rack mounting hardware, Rack Mounting support rails, USB cable
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity - Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points - Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Disconnected battery notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Energy meter - Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Frequency and voltage regulation - Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Green mode - Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiency - Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Intuitive LCD interface - Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- LED Indicators - Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Outlet group control - Turn on/off, reboot or shut down select outlet groups to save dispatching technicians to remote locations (for UPSs with switched outlet groups).
- Predictive failure notification. - Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Predictive replace battery date - Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on battery - Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Sequenced network shutdown and reboot - Customize network shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs.
- Serial connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Single switched outlet group - Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- SmartConnect - Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
- StruxureWare Data Center Expert compatible - Enables centralized management via StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- USB connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- User-replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Wide input voltage range - Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
Output power capacity - 2.7kWatts / 3.0kVA
Rack Height - 2U
- (3) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)
- (8) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- (1) IEC 320 C19 (Battery Backup)
Nominal Output Voltage - 230V
Nominal Input Voltage - 230V
Input Connections - British BS1363A, IEC-320 C20, Schuko CEE 7/EU1-16P
Cord Length - 2meters
Max Configurable Power (Watts)
2.7kWatts / 3.0kVA
Output Voltage Note
Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
Output Voltage Distortion
Less than 5%
Output Frequency (sync to mains)
50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
Other Output Voltages
6ms typical : 10ms maximum
50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
Input voltage range for main operations
160 - 286V
Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation
151 - 302V
Number of Power Cords
Other Input Voltages
Batteries & Runtime
Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
Typical recharge time
Expected Battery Life (years)
3 - 5
Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity
Communications & Management
RJ-45 Serial, SmartSlot, USB
Multi-function LCD status and control console
Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
Available SmartSlot™ Interface Quantity
Surge Protection and Filtering
Surge energy rating
Units per Pallet
0 - 40 °C
Operating Relative Humidity
0 - 95 %
-15 - 45 °C
Storage Relative Humidity
0 - 95 %
Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit
Online thermal dissipation
CE, EAC, EN 60950, EN/IEC 62040-1, EN/IEC 62040-2, GS Mark, IRAM, RCM, VDE, WEEE
3 years repair or replace (excluding battery) and 2 year for battery
Sustainable Offer Status
REACH: Contains SVHCs