APC 1500VA UPS
APC Smart-UPS 1500VA LCD 230V with SmartConnect
Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.
Includes: Cat 5 ethernet cable, Installation guide, USB cable
- Output power capacity - 1.0kWatts / 1.5kVA
- Output Connections - (8) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup), (2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)
- Nominal Output Voltage - 230V
- Nominal Input Voltage - 230V
- Input Connections - IEC-320 C14
- Cord Length - 1.83meters
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Energy meter - Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiency - Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Intuitive LCD interface - Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery date - Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on battery - Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
- Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature