The ProEdit desk is designed specifically for offline and online editing environments. It is part of the ProWave modular desking system, which offers the user opportunities to create an edit desk suitable to their specific requirements whether it be editing, grading, mixing or VFX, incorporating the possibility of more racks and work surfaces as required to create your dream studio.
This product range comes flat packed which makes it easy to ship and assemble on site.
We offer a free design layout service so if you send us a floor plan of your studio, we will fit your ProWave system into the space. We also offer Hybrid with the ProWave range; this means custom sections can be built if required for a specific project.
- Configurable desking system for off-line & on-line editing Large 2.4m workspace
- Three 3u top racks and capabilities for integration of bottom 12u racks
- Monitor bridge to house flat screen monitors and speakers
(optional deep monitor bridge to house Grade 1 monitors available)
- Complete cable management
- Available in Graphite Grey & Crown Oak veneer as standard (as shown) alternative finishes available on request
- Self -assembly and flat packed for easy shipping & installation