Our Production Centre in Manchester offers hybrid remote production and support services for live presentation and pre- and post-event analysis. The facility’s ‘at home’ workflow enables multi-camera remote production, bringing the camera channels back to our London Production Centre for cutting. Manchester is integrated with the latest EVS and Avid technology.
- 2 ME Grass Valley Kula Production Switcher (IO Configurable) e.g. 8 Remotes, 4 EVS Playback Channels, 2 GFX Engines, Framestores and replay wipe capability, PGM plus Clean outputs
- PGM Path protected (emergency cut available)
- ClearComIP Talkback panels for each position, with headsets. Connected to London core and remotes.
- IP KVM Systems for control
- IP Control for EVS Remote panels
- Dedicated EVS MV vision and audio monitoring.
- Dedicated vision monitoring for operational positions.
- Sound control flexible-(For WWC we used a LAWO MC56 with a Nova Core)
- IPD Position available
- 2 x Large edit suites
- 2 x Media Composer networked to Avid NEXIS shared storage and Interplay PAM.
- Fully integrated Avid/EVS Edit While Capture and Send to Playback workflow
- Dedicated HD-SDI edit vision and audio monitoring.
- Additional HD-SDI video and audio monitoring for external feeds.
- ClearComIP Talkback in each suite.
- Dedicated Client PC in each suite
MCR and Switching
The facility is connected directly to our London Production Centre, with access to:
- Our own NetInsightNimbrasolution for venue and base signal carriage.
- Our London data centres
- BT Tower via Facility Lines
- EBU FiNENetwork
- Direct KuBandDownlink
- NEP Connect AnyLive
- CenturyLink VyVxNetwork