The Sony HDC-P43 is an advanced, lightweight POV–style camera that spans both HD and 4K resolutions, as well as allowing super slow-motion replay. It supports the next-generation ITU-R BT.2020 colour gamut, which means much wider and more precise colour reproduction in live broadcasts, with HDR-ready operation.
The HDC-P43 is a breeze to use without any need for an experienced operator to spend much time familiarising themselves. Technically, the camera output integrates seamlessly with other Sony equipment, as it’s the companion model to the HDC-4300 system camera, with the same advanced three 2/3” 4K imaging device and B4-mount lens mount.
Because of this shared base, the HDC-P43 works with the BPU-4000/4500 baseband processor units or the HDCU-4300 camera control unit via direct connection by single mode fibre cable, so that 4K, HFR and HD cut out can be activated with the same optional software keys as the HDC-4300. This is what allows 4K 2x and HD 8x super slow motion and 4K image capture to standard HD outputs as and when you want them. All the flexibility and control you demand are right there in a single high-performance platform.
- Direct installation of B4-mount lenses
- 4K capabilities, with wide dynamic range and wide colour space
- High-frame-rate capture for 4K and HD super slow motion
- Seamless integration with existing workflows
- HD cut out function for clear images
- Easy migration from HD to 4K
- Remote control optical filters
- Compact and lightweight