At Gravity Media (UK.) Ltd we recognise our duties under the Health & Safety At Work etc Act 1974
Gravity Media (UK.) Ltd acknowledges that the key to successful health and safety management requires an effective policy, organisation and arrangements, which reflect the commitment of senior management. To maintain that commitment, we will continually measure, monitor and revise where necessary, an annual plan to ensure that health and safety standards are adequately maintained.
This Health and Safety Policy applies to all prospective and current employees of the company as well as contractors, visitors, and consultants.
We commit to:
- Meeting all statutory, regulatory, and other compliance obligations applicable to the activities of our operations.
- Provide adequate control of the health & safety risks in our workplace and establish clear processes for accident reporting
- Using the health & safety standard ISO 45001:2018 for the development of our health & safety management system, and as a driver for continual improvement of our health & safety performance.
- Control the health & safety risks in our workplace to eliminate hazards and reduce business risk and establish clear processes for accident reporting
- Provide clear instructions and information to ensure our employees are competent to do their work.
- To provide adequate training to ensure staff can perform their roles effectively.
- Provide Personal Protective Equipment
- Consult with our employees on matters affecting their health & safety.
- Provide and maintain safe equipment to conduct work activities.
- Ensure safe handling and use of substances hazardous to health
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- Provide support to manage the mental health of our employees.
- Implement emergency procedures, including evacuation, in the event of a fire or other significant incident.
- Analyse past incidents to discover what went wrong.
- To review and revise this policy when there are changes that have the potential to affect our health and safety system or when opportunities to improve have been identified.
- Providing Health & Safety objectives and targets which are specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely with the aim of reviewing these on a regular basis.
All staff have a responsibility to contribute to a healthy and safe workplace and are explicitly required to cooperate and support supervisors and managers on health and safety matters, take reasonable care of their own health and safety and report any health and safety concerns to their health and safety representative or their line manager.