Gravity Media is looking for a creative Motion Graphics Designer with a proven track record of working on programme titles and broadcast graphics. This role requires a designer with great creative flair and can demonstrate innovative graphic solutions and interpret and execute creative briefs.
The successful candidate will be a creative designer with strong ideas and storyboard skills, with a good eye for detail and the ability to take ownership of the creative process and see projects through from start to completion.
A keen interest and understanding of sport is essential due to our current contracts and clients.
- Creative graphics solutions and ideas
- Storyboarding and conceptualising ideas for high profile projects
- Designing title sequences, promos and programme idents
- Creating original ideas for new onscreen brands
- To deliver work to a high standard whilst meeting deadlines
- Liaising with internal and external producers and clients
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Training
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and set briefs
- Advance knowledge of Creative Cloud packages, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Good knowledge of the latest broadcast graphics within sport and other genres
- Ability to visualise concepts with excellent storyboard skills
- A minimum of 2 years motion graphic deisgn experience (or equivalent)
- Experience of Graphics within a broadcast environment
- Meticulous and good attentiont to detail
- A keen interest in sport is essential
- Professional working knowledge of Cinema 4D
- Previous experience working on channel branding would be an advantage
Please click the 'apply' button to send your CV and a cover letter including an indication of your salary expectations.
Applicants must already have the existing right to work in the UK. Gravity Media is an Equal Opportunities employer and aims to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of any protected characteristic.