The Payroll Officer is responsible for the day-to-day processing and reconciliation of staff payroll and staff leave, on-boarding new staff, assist with the management of overtime timesheets, managing payroll enquiries, and generating payroll reports on a monthly and ad hoc basis. The Payroll Officer will also assist with weekly freelancers’ payroll where required.
This is a full-time role based in Artarmon, Sydney.
- Prepare and process staff payroll accurately and in a timely manner;
- Maintain and update staff database on a regular basis;
- On-board new staff accurately and in a timely manner;
- Maintain staff overtime timesheets;
- Process and reconcile staff leave on a regular basis;
- Process and reconcile superannuation and child support payment;
- Generate monthly and ad hoc payroll and leave reports;
- Assist with weekly freelancers’ payroll;
- Assist the production managers with freelancers’ payroll inquiries;
- Maintain payroll filing and archiving as necessary;
- Assist the finance team with other duties as required.
Skills & Experience
- Keen attention to detail
- High accuracy in data entry
- Intermediate to advance excel skill a must
- Good communicator – both spoken and written
- Minimum 2 years of payroll processing experience preferred
- ADP experience preferred but not essential