Due to continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for a helpdesk IT Support (Tier 1) to join our team in Sydney.
The IT Support Technician (Tier 1) is responsible for providing first line technical support for users within the business. Providing a high level of customer service to all internal and external clients. Problem solving and troubleshooting when necessary, liaising with relevant stakeholders and maintaining a high level of professionalism.
The role would suit a graduate or first-time job seeker looking to embark on a career in IT with a major broadcast media organisation.
• Initial support ticket handling to classify and if necessary clarify the issue or request
• Handling problems and queries in a professional and timely manner
• Escalating support incidents to IT Support (Tier 2 and 3) where necessary
• Assisting in general client support and administrative tasks
• Preventative maintenance of hardware and software
• Practical deployment of new hardware and systems.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Willingness to learn and the ability to pick up new systems and procedures easily
• Excellent customer service & communication skills both verbal and written
• Exposure to the IT sector is not essential however will be highly regarded
• Self-starters who are motivated to kick-start their careers in technology
In return, we will offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful applicant, and a chance to work for a global leader in broadcast solutions!
Gravity Media is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.