Due to continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for experienced IT Manager to join our team in Sydney.
Reporting to Gravity Media Australia’s Head of Technology, the IT Manager is primarily responsible for the day-to day facilitation of the corporate service desk and our business systems continuity. You will also be the key person to manage IT and networking related projects in both corporate and some broadcast aspects of Gravity’s work. Providing a high level of customer service to all internal and external clients. You will ensure the smooth running of all software, compute, storage and networking. Problem solving and troubleshooting when necessary, liaising with relevant stakeholders and maintaining a high level of professionalism.
This is a hands-on role that requires a highly organised person with good communication skills.
- Proactively identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Conducting regular system audits
- Participating in regular operational updates or reports with technical departments
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Administering change control
- Providing direction and supporting IT team members
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Network Design and deployment across corporate and broadcast systems.
- Microsoft 365 administration
- Active Directory
- VM Infrastructure deployment
- Meraki SDN ecosystem administration
- Management and oversight of the infrastructure, applications, service desk, providing direction, guidance and effective people management
- Service desk ticket support
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Project / Change management – Planning and coordination, determining resourcing and budgets for projects and determine status updates and prioritisation in accordance with risk level
- Broadcast or media experience, particularly networking in broadcast facilities and streaming video
- AWS and Azure experience
- Mentoring, coaching and support of ICT team
- Provide technical advice to Broadcast Engineers and department heads
- ICT strategy and change – start conversations around the change that is coming in the newly endorsed ICT Strategy
In return, we will offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful applicant, and a chance to work for a global leader in broadcast solutions!
Gravity Media is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.