As a CDL Drive for the company, you will be delivering TV broadcast trucks ranging from tractor/trailers to sprinter vans to our show venues throughout the US. Our deliveries vary from short trips within one state to multi day/week interstate road trips. If you have a valid CDL A license and are at least 21 years of age with a clean driving record, then we want you to apply now!
- Must be able to communicate effectively with production partners to be able to respond and support the needs of a show
- Ability to effectively learn how to operate all vehicles including deploying landing jacks and charging the batteries
- Must be able to effectively use handheld technology and smart phone applications
- Must be flexible with work schedule (Morning/Evening/Weekends/Holidays)
- Must be comfortable with airline travel and hotel stays
- Periodically assist with general shop duties when time and schedule permits
- Comfortable with ‘holding’ in a location for a minimum of 3 days at a time
- Periodically act as crew transport or provide utility services during ‘hold’ days
- Ability to drive according to FMCSA HOS Interstate Regulations (14/11/10)
- Any other duties as assigned.
What The Job Requires:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- At least 2 years of interstate driving experience
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with manual endorsement
- Possess a valid DOT Medical Certificate
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Successfully pass a background check
- Clean pre-employment drug screen
- Ability to sit, reach outward or above the shoulder, stand, walk, handle with fingers, stand, bend, and stoop.
- Ability to operate a keyboard, view a video display terminal screen, ability to use telephone equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds and push or pull up to 25 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- interstate driving: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: On the road