Due to continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Audio & Communications Engineer to join our team at Mascot.
Reporting to Gravity Media Australia’s Communications Manager, you will be responsible for all audio and communications aspects of Event Communications projects, including the operation and maintenance of complex UHF, intercom and broadcast sound systems on site.
This is a full-time role based in Mascot.
- Ensuring all audio and communications equipment required is configured, operational and working;
- Putting measures in place to ensure faultless content capture;
- Conducting regular checks on equipment to ensure quality, working condition and presentation is maintained at all times;
- Completing routine testing, fault finding, ongoing preventative maintenance, coordinating equipment repairs, as well as replacing or providing alternatives to achieve project delivery;
- Providing support to Communications Technicians; and
- Assisting the Warehouse team with maintenance, preparation and general support with preparation and programming of equipment and system documentation.
- Managing client requirements through contract obligations.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience with audio and communications formats and systems;
- The right attitude;
- Genuine interest in broadcast and new media;
- Flexibility around work hours and schedule demands; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
In return, we will offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful applicant, and a chance to work for a global leader in broadcast solutions!
Gravity Media is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.